MELO PROJECT RUNWAY FOR THE YOUTH
Find Out if your child is a creative Indigo, Starseed, or Multi-potentialite.
FREE ONLINE TUTORIALS & FREE STARTER KIT
1. Find an adjustable folding table.
2. Adjustable chair for the younger kids
3. Find a quiet space.
4. Put away clutter, and all things that may interfere with your creativity.
5. Choose colors wisely, not overstimulating.
6. Put on calming or uplifting music to that helps focus.
Mastering sewing in 6 easy steps
Learn the history of fashion and silhouettes.
Learn how to do technical sketches.
How to measure the body.
This is an ongoing curriculum as students continue to learn with each and every design they make.
Learn how to use trend boards. Choose your color, body, fabric and trims.
Learn how to draw your technical sketch design
Learn how to read and fill out a spec sheet.
Learn how to draft a pattern.
Learn how to create patterns.
Learn how to layout, pin and cut a pattern
Learn how to make a muslin & pattern corrections
Learn how to sew your final design step by step.
I WANT TO BE A FASHION DESIGNER